Monday, July 29, 2013

Mani Monday: Zoya Blu - Glittered up

I've been really trying to come up with clever nail designs lately, but end up giving up pretty quickly due to mommy duties, being impatient or it simply not working out for me. I convinced myself I'd have to be okay with painting my nails a plain color and doing a review of this polish (BLU by Zoya) I got in a glam bag awhile back. But then, it just wasn't enough.


I had to add glitter.


I just love light colored mani's for summertime, and baby blue with glitter anything just screams summer. It's laid back, pretty, easy-going, and not harsh on the eyes or harsh to keep up. I just love it.
BTW, this polish, Blu by Zoya is fantastic. Goes on evenly, dries well, and with a second polish layered on top of it (Glitter by Forever 21), it doesn't feel bulky or chunky at all. 

What are you sporting on your nails this week? Comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment