Monday, November 18, 2013

November Birchbox Review



This month I was a little worried. At some point, I marked my Birchbox tracking code e-mail as read, when I surely hadn't read it and had assumed I wasn't getting one this month.
Not only did I get one, but they did not let me down! Check out these awesome products!


BeeKind Body Lotion - $15
I am absolutely in love with this lotion. It's texture is unlike any lotion I've used before, not think and crummy like the cheap lotions, but not thick and hard to apply. It's just perfect. It also smells faintly of orange, which is such a pleasant smell. A little bit goes a long way, and has been saving my hands from this dry and cold Utah weather!


Eyeko Skinni Mini - $16
I love this eyeliner pencil. I usually use Maybelline's liquid eyeliner, so picking one I like is hard, but this one is great! The big difference between this pencil and my usual is that with my normal eyeliner I have to sweep the excess off the brush before I can put it on. With this, I can apply it with no hassle or fuss!
Plus, it looks GREAT once it's on! 


Mighty Leaf - Tea pouches $9.95
Since quitting drinking soda, I've been drinking lots of other drinks to try to have a change of flavor. When I saw these, I was excited to try them out! I love the variety they provided us with as well. The most impressive thing was the actual fabric sewn herb pouch and the knit string with the label. It's fancy tea, folks.
It's also quite satisfying and a fun product to test out!


Vasanti - Brighten Up! - $34
I am actually really impressed with this product. At first I thought it was a face lotion, so I wasn't too excited, but when I realized it was a microdermabrasion formula, I was thrilled. My skin is super sensitive, so the fact that this brand worked wonders without making my skin painful, or red, or blotchy, made me really happy.
First off, while it was cleansing, it was still smooth. It smelled GREAT and I only needed to use a little bit to make it go a long way, making it a product I'll be able to use for quite some time!


Color Club - On the Rocks  $8
I've actually seen a lot about Color club around the internet but I've never actually tried the brand out! I love the color - its perfect for the holidays - and was really excited to test out a new product!
The best thing about it is, it dries quickly. Other great perks, one layer is more than enough to cover the nail, and it dries in an almost-matte finish. Its a perfect mix of subtle glam, and I LOVE it!

Value of Products: $82.95
Box Cost: $10
If you're interested in subscribing to Birchbox, check out this link. It's only $10 a month, and you get a great variety and value of items to test out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment