Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Glam Bag!

This month's December glam bag came in the mail yesterday! I LOVE my Ipsy Glam Bag account! 
If you're not familiar with the concept, here is what it is:
You pay $10 a month. THATS IT. They bill you on the 1st of the month, and it ships between the 7th and the 10th of the month. By the time I get my tracking code e-mail, I usually only have a one day wait, and I love it!


Here are the contents of this months Glam bag!


Mirabella face Primer. I've used this twice now and actually really like it. It takes only a little bit to go a long way and works wonders. I really, really like it.


I love glam black eye liners and mascaras, so this Urban Decay eyeliner pencil definitely got me excited! It goes on nice and smooth and lasts all day, without sinking or smearing. 


I've seen NYX brands at Ulta and I wanted to try them out, but was always too scared to! I love this eyeshadow color, it looks natural, but has an orange hue to it, making my eye color pop. I love it, and actually got compliments on it at work today.



Bombshell lipgloss in "hot mess". I've been wanting to try a red lip trend for so long. Now I have no excuse not to!

Highlighter sheets? I havent had the chance to use them yet, but YES. I'm excited to try them out.


Also included was this Naked skin cream/foundation from Urban Decay. It's not even on the shelves yet, and I was SO EXCITED to give it a try. The package says that it helps heal skin, looks airbrushed on, and feels lightweight. My review? It looks airbrushed on, it feels lightweight, and it concealed my naturally red-toned skin. I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I haven't got my Ipsy blog yet. I'm hoping it's there today.

    ReplyDelete