Friday, April 20, 2012

Half-Pouf

 This photoshoot has a guest star: BABY BRAYDEN! He was having a super fussy day and didn't want to let me put him down, so guess who got to come with? (Don't tell him this, but I secretly love it!)

I call this the Half-Pouf. It is SUPER easy to do and looked pretty from both the front and the back.

Here's how you do it:

Brush hair into a medium-high ponytail and secure loose ends with pins. Pull ponytail through hair elastic to form a loop and tuck it up and into itself.

Use your fingers to spread the hair apart to make it look rounded and poofy. Use bobby pins to secure the loose ends and secure into place.

From the front this looks like a bun, in the back, a cute updo. I did this style the other day at work and got many compliments on it from my colleagues and patients as well as lots of questions on how to do it.

Here's a photo of momma and the cutie! He looks so much like his daddy and he is getting SO BIG!


No comments:

Post a Comment