Sunday, February 9, 2014

100,000 views and a BIG change

I had no idea that the blog would explode like it has over the last month. Between Pinterest and searches online for recipes, our little blog has exploded into something I could never have dreamed of. Today, as I sat down to write this post, I found that we had hit 100,000 views.

What an amazing anniversary to have hit, as I announce our new blog...

http://thisworkmanlife.com

Yep guys, we are now a DOT COM. Head on over, subscribe via bloglovin so you don't miss out on any of the fun and recipes we've got in store (and trust me, I have more than a few waiting to be posted!), and join us as we start a whole new blogging adventure!

1 comment:

  1. You can have Bloglovin' move all of your followers from this blog to your .com. Go to their contact us and submit the information they ask for!

    ReplyDelete