Monday, May 27, 2013

Makeup Monday: May IPSY Glam Bag!

Funny thing happened on the way to the mailbox to get this baby! One of our neighbors stopped me and asked me about my Glam Bag. She mentioned she noticed that I always got one, and hers came a few days later. She wanted to know what I was doing so right to get it a little earlier than her! We peeked though my bag together, and she promised to come find me if she ever wanted to trade items.
Guys I have a Glam Bag buddy now!
Anyways, onto the goods!


Isn't this Bag GREAT! I love it! Perfect for summer!


Yaby Concealer. I just got eyeshadow from them last month and LOVED it. Can't wait to try this baby!
Buy HERE.


Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Intergalatic. I LOVE Urban Decay products and was so excited to find out I was getting another product from them this month!
Buy HERE.


Juice Beauty "Reflecting Gloss" in Pink. Juice Beauty is all-natural all-organic. The quality of the products I've gotten from them in the past is great, and I love how long their products do last me, even with daily use.
Buy HERE.


Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Body Butter. I've never tried this brand before, but it smells divine! And in a   hot Utah summer, we all need a little Body Buttah.
Buy HERE.


Zoya Nail Polish in BLU. We all know I love nail polish, and Zoya is a brand I've never tried, but am so excited to try! After browsing their website, Bubba is really lucky I didn't buy anything -so many cute colors!
Buy HERE.


Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Roll on Perfume. I am always so hesitant to try new Perfumes, and am always kidnapping swatches from Ulta or the mall on a hunt, but I stick with what I know and love. I tried this on immediately after opening the bag, and ended up IN LOVE with it! It barely holds a scent, but has the most faint and perfect flowery scent to it. It was Bubba approved, so I get to wear it as often as I'd like! Yay!
Buy HERE

That brings the grand total of the Glam Bag products up to $66.85 - if I would've paid it all myself. Instead, I have my IPSY subscription and pay only $10- which includes the shipping! Still not convinced? I'll let IPSY do the talking for me then, check them out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment