Saturday, May 11, 2013

On Being a Mommy



My little dude has changed my life in so many ways. He's made my days brighter, more fun, more meaningful. He's made me laugh more than I ever imagined. He's made me more patient than I ever thought I needed to be. Becoming a mommy made me a better person. 


Being a mommy I've learned more about who I am and who I want to be. I've learned what I want to be like and who I don't want to be like. I've had to re-learn so many things in order to teach them to my son. After being a mature person for so many years, being a mommy has allowed me to be immature, silly and have fun.


Being a mommy has allowed me to learn about my family. About how important they are to me, to us as a family unit. Being a mommy has allowed me to learn about how much I appreciate all my family is to me and all they do for us. Being a mommy helped me become a better family member.


Being a mommy has helped me respect and love all those in my life who are mommies themselves. It has helped me learn how important they are to me, to their children and to their families, to their spouses, to the world. Being a mommy has helped me grow in so many ways. 
Happy Mothers Day mommies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment