Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fun at the Gateway Fountain

Sunday we celebrated my Dads Birthday Early. We met for a brunch at Hoppers (if you haven't had their brunch I highly recommend it, and go on a Sunday when the service is excellent and there is almost no one there!), then decided to utilize the warm weather we've been having and go down to Gateway for some fun at their fountain. I took some photos while we were down there... come see the fun little dude had with the boys in his life!


He insisted on dragging Uncle Nick around the fountain, soaking him as well. Lets be honest, he loved it and had so much fun playing with him. Uncle Nick really is the best. (Hey, ladies, he's single!)


The proof is in this cheesy smile! I just love seeing that kid ham it up.
(No, that isn't for the camera. He does that whenever he is really happy.)


It took him awhile to figure it out. The water wasn't consistent, and sometimes went to the beat of the music, and sometimes didn't. But once he did figure out the fountain, he loved it.


Drink break! He did so well with keeping hydrated!
Psst... That swimsuit? On sale at Sears! (I scored the set for $10 total!)


Bubba and Little Dude got splashed at the same time! Look at those smiles!
Although I didn't publish the photo, all the boys got into the water with him. Daddy, Uncle Nick, and Opa. They all had a blast!


Do you think he had a little bit of fun? :)
Have a happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love places like that and wish we had one nearby! while I was in florida we got to go to one and simon had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the Aloha blog hop! I'm following you now. Your little one is stinkin' cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! He is so cute! Looks like he had loads of fun. I have a 15 month old and this makes me even more excited about taking him to the splash pad this weekend! Thanks for linking up at the Mommy Monday Blog Hop! I hope you have an extraordinary week! <3

    ReplyDelete