Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Blogger Meet Up!


From Left to Right:
KelseySashaDaniMarsaCarolineJenny    

The Blog Meetup was a Success! It was so great to meet all the gals that came down. We enjoyed food, chatting, laughs and serious blog talk.
I was really surprised at how far some of the gals drove to come down. That really made the event feel so special! 

Special thanks to my husband for popping in to take the photo.
(That's the only reason I have little dude in my arms!) 

It was so great to meet all you fantastic ladies! You're all so wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Wish I lived closer to some fellow bloggers :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo jealous!!! I hope you guys had fun :) I wish I could have meetups and go to blog conferences!

    Lesley / bytheporchlight.com

    ReplyDelete