Monday, August 19, 2013

Mani-Monday: the MLS Series - Seattle Sounders



What is a Sounder? Well, truth be told, according to Google it is someone that likes the Seattle Sounders, and someone that lives in Seattle. Basically, no one knows. 
This week I didn't do the rubbing alcohol and a q-tip trick, this week I actually used the nail polish to glue the paper to my nail. Was it crazy-hard to place and let dry without screwing up the base color? Yes, yes it was. That being said, it was fun to show these off to the soccer fans in my life! 


What do you think? Would you sport the Seattle colors? 

While I loved doing these, remember, I am #RSLTID

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the follow on Bloglovin'! I'm happy to be following you back and I look forward to visiting again! Hope you had a wonderful Monday :o)

    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete