Friday, August 30, 2013

Greek Pasta Recipe

We're always looking for new recipes that are tasty and more "grown up" but that our little guy will still eat. This recipe was a BIG hit, and was actually one that I made up myself!


What You'll Need:
1 box of Rotini
2 Chicken Breasts
1/2 stick of butter
1 package Italian seasoning
1 tomato (optional)
1/2 cup cheese


How to do it:
1. Cook pasta as according to package. Drain, and add about 1/4th stick of butter to the pasta and stir well.
2. Cook chicken breasts on a skillet. Once about 3/4th's of the way done, add about half of the package of Italian seasoning to the chicken breasts. Add the other half to the pasta. cut into bite sized pieces. 
Add 1/2 cup cheese to the pot of pasta and stir well.
3. Cut the tomatoes into slices. Add everything into the package of pasta and stir well. Serve while still warm, and add toppings like Parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh that looks scrummy! Making me want to create something now..hmmm, i have pasta, sausages, garlic, red pepper & tomatoes..oh and cheese! Think i'll go for a pasta bake, thank you for the inspiration! x

    www.our-baby-blog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Call me crazy, but my dad makes this "salad" we call it. And I'm the only one in my family besides him that loves it! Everyone else hates it...I think it's delicious :D!

    P.s. I followed your blog through the TGIF Blog Hop, I was hoping you'd do the same. My blog is http://www.polishmaniacs.x10.mx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, and I think I would add chicpeas, just because I love 'em. :)

    Thanks for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! Found you through the Mom's Monday Mingle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simple, yet delicious idea! :)

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete