Monday, November 4, 2013

My name is Dani, and I am addicted to Diamond Candles


I had seen them all over the internet. The craze that at first I was skeptical about. But when they contacted me about their fabulous candles, I was so excited to give it a try. 
The ordering process was such a breeze, and thanks to their easy-to-use and beautiful website, I really was able to find the scent I wanted, something I was not sure I would be able to do online!
Then, the shipping process. Guys, I ordered my candle on Friday, and got it on a Tuesday. THAT is fantastic shipping! Not to mention it was wrapped so well in the most beautiful box! There is so much attention to the little details with Diamond Candles, I love it!
Then we started the burn process. This candle is still going strong, and it's been about three weeks! I was SO excited about the ring that I started to browse their Instagram feed. Oh my goodness, how I loved seeing all that bling!


It took about three days of all-day burning to get to my ring, (which really wasn't that far down considering we're still at about the halfway point now!), but once I saw that aluminum foil packet in my candle I was giddy with excitement - not to mention my house smelled GREAT!
I had to wait a couple of hours before I felt comfortable opening it up - I didn't want to burn my fingers on the wax - and the anxiety was KILLING me! Finally, it was time to open it up, and I was SO EXCITED to see the most beautiful ring in my candle!
(And yes, I've worn it more than I care to admit at the moment.)


But I'm not the only lucky one here, using the widget below, you have the chance to enter to win your own Diamond Candle, valued at $24.95 - with a ring inside valued at $10- $5,000! These candles are such a great value and I've loved mine, and am so excited to be a loyal customer from here on out. Now its your turn - I hope you win!


p.s. Thanks Diamond Candles for selecting us to try out your fantastic product! We're BIG fans!

1 comment: