Monday, November 25, 2013

November Glam Bag



I really cannot believe that it's been a year since I started the Glam Bag subscription! It's been a fun year, full of lots of fun bags, fun products to try out, and lots of great things to review!
This month truly didn't let me down as my 1-year anniversary month. 



TRESemme travel size hairspray - $2.14
I already LOVE TRESemme and was so excited to have a travel size of my own - I've never seen them anywhere, and am really excited to keep it in my purse!


Pixi - Bronzer $18.00
The Pixi products are great. While the sizes of the product do run on the small size, they do last a long time! I'm really excited to try out this bronzer for the holidays!


Michelle Phan - Lip balm - Unknown Price
I absolutely love this lip balm! While I wish in was in an easier to access container so that I could use it throughout the day. That being said, I love the color and the quality of this product! 


Nailtini - Champagne - $13.00
NAILTINI! I love this brand so much and always get so excited when I see the box in the bag! I love the color, and the texture, is as always, perfect for a great mani!


Be a Bombshell - Hot Damn - $9.95
While I'm not the biggest fan of the Be a Bombshell products I've gotten (they're so red and totally unlike what I wear or use), I actually liked this one! But to be totally honest, I feel like a Russian prostitute when wearing it, it feels so out of place with my normal makeup scheme.


Starlooks Gem Pencil - Topaz - $9.95
I usually stick to my normal (and sometimes boring) black eyeliner. But this month I got this baby and was so excited to test it out. I am so glad that i did because it is so pretty! I am really excited to keep using this product and incorporate it into my daily makeup wear!

Makeup Bag Worth: $53.04 +
Bag Cost: $10.00

If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy (the Glam Bag) check out this link and get started! You won't be sorry that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment