Monday, December 9, 2013

November Birchbox Man Review

A few months ago we got Bubba subscription to Birchbox Man. I originally suggested it because I was the only one ever getting any fun mail, while he got all the bills. I also knew that he didn't really try new products or items from his usual, body wash, shampoo and deodorant. Each month he enjoys it more and more, watches the previews, gets involved in the comments/message boards, and gets excited to test new products. Here's this month's haul with Bubba's review of it:


Proraso: Shaving Cream - $10
This felt like I was using a barbershop cream, and I liked it. It felt more like a lotion than a cream.

Proraso: Aftershave - $16
I've never used aftershave before, so using this product was a neat experience. It did burn, but kept my skin moisturized. It was great that it matched the shaving cream, it was similar like a lotion and felt great!

Real Men Go 24*7 Body Wash - $16
The body wash had a nice citrus smell to it. It lathered up great in the loofah and I felt great after using it. A little bit goes a long way, which makes the bottle I got last quite some time. 


American Crew- Alternator - $15
Alternator is a fancy word for hairspray. Sprayed my hair with it, it stuck, even with water in my hair, it stayed put. I'm a fan of this product!

Benjo's Two Tone Laces - $11
When I looked online I saw that they had two colors available for these - orange and blue. I'm very glad I got the blue. 

Jonathan Alder Boot Socks - $16
These socks are cozy, and if you don't believe me, Dani had stolen them and worn them long before I could get a chance to. She liked them that much! 

I really like my Birchbox Man subscription. I get lots of great products each month, and get to try out things I never would have thought of. The brands are always high end brands and I like being able to try them out. 
If you'd like to subscribe, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment