Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brayden - 5 Month Photos

You really ought to check out KeeshaMarie Photography. Keesha is not only a family member of mine, but she's a fantastic photographer who has done all our photos over the last few years and is fantastic at it. My mother in law hired her to do Brayden's 5 month photos, and these are just a few she sent me. 


Brayden, I wish you had any idea how much I love you. You're such a wonderful baby and I am so lucky to be your mommy. You love to smile. You love to swim. You love to laugh. You'll roll uphill just to get to Uncle Cory. You think apple juice is amazing. You will do anything to get into Grandma (and Oma Eva)'s arms.


I love you Brayden, and have been having the most fun watching you grow up, learn, play and love your family and friends.


Stay happy kiddo. Stay strong. Keep loving everyone you meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment