Thursday, December 13, 2012

Taking the Week/Weekend

We're busy nowadays. Really busy.

It's finals week here. I as I write this, I have one final left to go, and am really anxious about it. 
I've gotten grades back from three of my classes, and so far I've gotten all A's. In two of the classes I even got 100%, and scored the highest of all the students. The other class, I scored a 98%. I'm fairly pleased with myself for the grades, but still anxious about the last final and outcome.
I also have to do a math test tomorrow to place for next semester. Yuck.

Holiday parties start tomorrow night, and wont stop for weeks. As much as I love them all and seeing friends and family, we all know it can seem like mountains when they are really molehills. 

Work is kicking my butt. I love my job, and my colleagues, but everyone decided to have surgery at the same time, so we are super busy, all day, every day. I even got called in today to help assist with some computer charting and prep for tomorrows patients.

That being said, I need to be honest. As much as I love this blog, it does come last in my list of priorities. I love my readers, I love writing and I love blogging, but I would much rather spend the time with my child than spend that time formatting blog posts, stressing over guest posting, and doing all those nitty gritty odds and ends. It's the holidays. My baby's first holidays. That means, the blog comes, and stays last.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I won't be on and blogging, because I surely will be. I just won't be doing it like the other bloggers will be. The bright side is, I won't be killing your Google Reader with posts. ;)

I'm taking the time I need when I need it. After the new year we will be having some fun changes that I am really excited to start working on. We even have a new way for you guys to buy ad space, and I am so excited to see who our sponsors and advertisers are!

I do have scheduled posts that will be showing up still. I hope you enjoy them and find them as fun as I did. I'll be posting when I can, but in the meantime, I will be enjoying the holidays and the rare time I do have. 

I'll see you guys sometime next week with lots of fun and photos. 

Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment