Monday, April 29, 2013

Makeup Monday: April Glam Bag

The April Glam bag came over my birthday weekend, and I was SO excited to get it! I had found a sneak peek online and found out the title of it was "Pretty in Pink." How perfect! Lets see what we've got this month...


Sation Nail Lacquer - Love at First Byte - retails at $6.99


Big Sexy Hair - Powder Play - retails at $8.99


MICA Beauty - Shimmer Powder - Earth - retails at $9.99


Be a Bombshell - Blush - Sweet Cheeks $16


Yaby eyeshadow - Seashell - $3.00


AND this super cute bag! I just love the makeup bags they come in. 

The thing I love about my IPSY subscription is that it is $10.00 a month, and inside it, I get FIVE fantastic pieces of makeup a month! Each month is totally worth it - this month I would've spent $44.97 for these items if I bought them myself! 
If you don't have an IPSY subscription, I highly suggest you do it! It is totally worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment