Monday, April 22, 2013

Mani Monday: French Tip Glitter

Mani Monday? Yes, it has been awhile. I took a couple of weeks off from blogging so I could catch up on my other priorities. But today we are back and rockin' a lovely Monday Manicure!

I call this the Glitter French Tip. It took forever to achieve, but I LOVE it and it isn't too bright or over the top, meaning I can rock this at work.

How to do it:
Take a chunky glitter color, and paint only your tips. I actually used three layers of the chunky glitter. Let each layer dry well before adding the next layer.

I used Revlon Quick Finish's Happy Birthday. I use it for a LOT of different mani's. If you don't have one like it, go get it. It was $2 at Wal-Mart.

Once dried, take a white or silver glitter, and paint the whole nail. I used China Glaze for this one Let dry.

Add a clear coat to cover it and let dry, then go rock your mani!

I love this Mani. It's bright, and crazy, but subtle enough that you can rock it anywhere without people going crazy. With work dress codes and such, the last thing I need is to be in trouble, so keeping within the guidelines AND having a cute mani is huge for me!

What are you rocking today?










No comments:

Post a Comment