Thursday, April 18, 2013

When the World Kicks You Down {A Playlist}

It should come as no surprise to anyone when we all say this week sucked. It did. It sucked for everyone.
I use music to cope with my anxiety and depression. Music helps me let my mind wander. It helps me feel the raw emotion in the sound and release my true emotions about the subject or problem at hand. Music is what helped me survive when I needed it the most.
And this week I needed it, so I created the playlist for this week. Click on the links to each song, sit back, and let the music take you away. . .

Carry On.
How to Save a Life.
Black Balloon.
Broken.
Angels on the Moon.
Heaven.
Livin' on a Prayer

Enjoy.

xoxo-D

1 comment:

  1. Something great I've found is listening to all those good books (that you "should" be reading, but don't have time to as a mom) on youtube (on my computer or phone). Sometimes I listen intently, sometimes I have them playing in the background and pick up a few key points and relisten later. My favorite has to be Jim Rohn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPE3NTrUGfU, but Og Mandino, Napolean Hill and Lou Holtz are dynamite as well.

    I hope this help and that you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete