Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Birthday Bash (Saturday Night)

Last night we celebrated Bubba's 23rd Birthday with my family. I am the luckiest girl ever that my family adores him as much as I do!
My parents came by to pick us up for the Real Salt Lake game and surprised him with a soccer cake and some gifts. Bubba, being the victim of many jokes received one of them as a gift: re-gifted soap that I had given my mom.
He did receive an awesome gift from my dad, it was a new RSL jersey (his other one was fitting funny). It was originally a call-up jersey, meaning that they didn't have the "Xango" printed across the front. My dad convinced the gals at the RSL team store to print the Xango across the front and put Fabian Espindola's name and number on the back. Bubba LOVED it!

We went to Spaghetti Mama's before the game and enjoyed awesome Italian food. Dad took photos from dinner (I posted one of them here) and we enjoyed great conversation with my parents. It was great!

We headed over to the RSL game where we watched them play against the Columbus Crew. We didn't win, but it was still a great night and a great game of defense played by RSL.

After the game we got home and enjoyed the delicious birthday cake and a few rounds of Halo Reach with friends. It was a fantastic day! Thanks for everything guys, Bubba loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment