Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Guest Post: Lacie from The Danielson's!

This week we have Lacie from the wonderful family blog "The Danielson's!" Lacie is adorable and I absolutely love her, her cute little family and her blog. I'll let her do the rest of the introduction and show us what she has to share!
_____________

Hi ya'll! Im Lacie and I blog over at The Danielson's
 and before you ask, no I am not from the south. I just have an odd obsession with the word ya'll

I was so excited when Dani asked me to do a guest post. I went to school with Dani back in the day. Its safe to say in the 5 or so years since high school that facebook was basically our only form of communication. When I found out Dani had a blog though, I was so excited.
There is just something about other bloggy moms.
It's like this awesome world of best mommy friends,
you can ask for advice, get great ideas, and just love on pictures of their little ones!

I wasn't really sure what to post about today. Im not a great chef. I don't have a different DIY project every week. Im just a mommy blogger! & I like it that way.
I started my blog as a way to remember the little details of my sons life that seem to just slip by so fast, before I have had time to blink.
Blogging has turned in to so much more then that now.
In other words its my outlet.
I hope to do some future guest posts here in the future.
So I think ill start this post off with some about me.

Well friends im Lacie. Im a 23 year old momma & wifey to the two best boys the world has ever known! The hubby is named Tanner. & the son, his name is Hudson.
In the mornings I am a working momma,
but the afternoons & evenings are soley dedicated to my to amazing boys.
I went to school and became a Master Esthetcian, unfortunatley I wasn't able to find work close enough to home after school & then I got married and pregnant while the hubby was finishing an internship. So now I work at a bank. I still love esthetics and hope to get back to it soon!
My Husband is an Audio Enginer. He hates when I talk about his job becuase he says I make it sound cooler then it is. But it is a really cool job and I am so proud of him so I have to brag ;]
He basically records music for different movies and tv shows. But ill leave it at that so he doesn't get mad at me again.
We are Highschool sweet hearts who started dating the summer after our sophmore year.
we were a typical 'highschool' couple and dated on & off
after highschool Tanner went to Arizona for school and we had a long distance relationship
then, after 5 years of dating Tanner asked me to be his wife
We got married on July 3, 2010
We had our wonderful amazing son on Jamuary 24th 2011
He has been the biggest blessing in both of our lives

When Hudson was born he was in the NICU
you can read more about that here
& here
that was one of the hardest experiences of my life
but it taught me so much, and showed me just how precious life really is
Hudson has grown into such a crazy little toddler!
He is now 19..almost 20 eek..months old
He is all boy.
He has been such a handful and has shown us that whatever we think about parenting, he is going to prove us wrong!
This crazy little man started sitting up at 3 months, crawling at 4 1/2 months, he took his first steps at 6 1/2 months, and by 8 months he was a walking pro!
Needless to say, he is great at 'testing limits'


Ok, so that is us in a nutshel.
I think I have talked your ear off enough for one day.
I wanted to leave you with one thing though
my autumn bucket list!
Autumn is my absolute favorite season of the year,
& I am so excited Hudson is older and can enjoy it more this year :)

I found this on pinterst, and I am just not crafty enough to make my own
oops..so this will have to work. I think its just perfect.
even though I don't drink coffee, I will make it work for the lists sake
Source

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
And thanks again DANI, I have had so much fun

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment