Monday, January 14, 2013

Mani-Monday: Through the Grapevine


Nail polish is my weakness, so it wasn't a difficult decision to start doing Mani-Mondays!

This is a brand found at Wal-Mart, for $1.39, it is Wet'N'Wild, Through the Grapevine.
I love this brand for many reasons, they have fantastic colors, affordable, and it lasts for quite some time! With me being a mommy, healthcare professional and very active, going to the gym, etc, I need polish to last!

I also just LOVE this color. Its mellow enough to wear on a day-to-day basis, professional enough for work, and bright enough to make these dreary (smoggy!) winter days brighter!

Do you like Wet'N'Wild brands? What brands of polishes do you like? 

1 comment:

  1. nail polish is my weakness as well.
    i've been trying to be better about it.
    i love this color.
    my favorite brands are essie, china glaze and opi. i'm more of a lacquer kind of girl.

    K
    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete