Wednesday, January 2, 2013

On Resolutions

With all the excitement of the New Year, my husband and I sat down to talk about if we were going to make resolutions or not. In the past we haven't, simply because we knew we wouldn't keep them. This year, we decided to, and here is our list. 


1. Do more as just Bubba, Dani and Brayden. We love our family, but we want to do more with our little man and just us, and with me only taking one class this semester, I'm excited to tackle this one! (We actually have already taken an outing to Cold Stone for Strawberry Blonde Ice Cream - pictured above!)

2. Work out. Losing weight may or may not happen like I want it to, but working out needs to happen.
Actually, I joined a gym a month ago and have been working out pretty consistently, 3-5 times a week. I'll post more on that soon too!

3. Keep trying Pinterest recipes and finding new recipes from Oma's cookbooks. Bubba told me he REALLY likes how many different recipes we've had since I've joined Pinterest, and how we've only had the same recipe twice in a year was fun for him! 

Did you do resolutions? What are/were they? 

1 comment:

  1. Those resolutions don't sound too big an Ask! Hope you manage to keep them! Glad you're experimenting with the cooking - makes meals so much more interesting (and therefore, beneficial) if you can vary the menu! How about also trying not to repeat the ingredients too often - meaning not beef every other day, chicken maybe once a week etc. When the girls and my husband were with me (the latter left us in May), we used to try and not repeat them for at least 5 days between sessions. So...beef on Monday: none until at least Saturday, and so on. It becomes quite easy after a time - and is a healthy option, too.

    Best of luck, Happy New Year - Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete