Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Trip to the Zoo

We're taking full advantage of the warmer weather with the little dude. The other day we even went to the zoo! I am so thankful I brought my camera... little man LOVED IT!


"MOM! AN ELEPHANT!"


We didn't think he'd hold his arms out for the photo... but when the other kids did it he wanted to as well. He's the size of a juvenile Ape! 


All the animals were awake, playful and happy. So were all the kiddos there, including little dude!



He spent most of the trip on Daddy's shoulders... but lets be honest, that's where the best view is!



I have multiple photos of me and this drinking fountain. I am so thankful they kept it for emotional saps like me!



He loved looking at all the birds! He's checking out the Geese (or as I like to call them, Satan's Swans, I HATE Geese!) 


All in all, it was a wonderful trip. Everyone was happy. Everyone loved the trip. Everyone got to see cute animals. And afterwards, everyone got a nap! 
Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment