Monday, May 14, 2012

RSL Charm Necklace


Here in SLC, Real Salt Lake is a BIG thing. We go to a lot of games, with a lot of other soccer fans who adore the team. Problem is, being a female RSL fan has its downside, there really isn't a lot that is "appropriate" for girls to wear to the stadium without looking ridiculous. Thats why I made my RSL charm, and today I'm sharing my tutorial on how I made it! 

What you'll need: 

Photo frame necklace charm (purchased 2 for $1 at Hobby Lobby)
RSL logo (found mine in a game program)
Scrapbook paper (for the back of the charm) 

Cut the photo for the perfect size, then slide it into the frame. Take your scrapbook paper back and slide it into place. Use mod Podge if you'd like to glue them together. Don't get any glue on the frame! 

Now, show it off! I've made a few of these for gifts, including a Utah Utes one!

1 comment:

  1. ole ole ole ole!!! k... i love this!!! thanks so much for linking up to the party this weekend!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete