Monday, September 23, 2013

September Birchbox Review

Birchbox keeps surprising me each month! I really like their customer service, and how quickly they ship their boxes! This month had some awesome goodies inside that I really liked!

Juice Beauty - Green Apple Peel
I really liked this product. The container was teeny, so I was a little skeptical as to how much I'd get to use the product, but a little bit goes a LONG way, and I love this mask! You simply put it on, wait 5 minutes, and rinse it off. My skin was left feeling soft and smelling great! I really liked this product.

Ruffian - Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai
As far as boxes go, I keep getting Orange polishes, which was a little annoying, but I loved being able to get a fall color! It lasted well over a week, with no chipping, smudges or fading. It's a truly great quality polish!

Beauty Protector Shampoo & Conditioner
I've never gotten a shower item in a box before, so I was a little skeptical to try out both a shampoo and a conditioner in the same box. I loved the smell of these, and your hair holds the scent all day long! The only thing I didn't like was how quickly my hair got oily and felt gross into the day. By noon my hair looked terrible, which I hated. For re hydrating your hair, this product works great though!

Soak - Laundry Detergent
I actually haven't used this item yet - but I thought it was quite interesting that it was shipped to me in my box this month! I will be using it very soon though!

I hope you're having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment