Friday, September 20, 2013

Super-Easy Homemade Doughnuts

My husband has a new addiction. And it is all my fault. 
It's these doughnuts.


These are so ridiculously easy to make, and they only take a few minutes!

What You'll Need:
1 canister of grands biscuit dough
Veggie oil 
Sugar


How to do it:
1. Open canister and separate rolls. Take each roll separately and roll it thin with a rolling pin. Using either a cookie cutter, a measuring cup, or in our case, a baby food jar lid, create a hole in the middle of the dough, set doughnut hole aside for later.
2. Heat oil on the stove top in a skillet. Once heated, start cooking your doughnuts, waiting until one side is browned and fluffy before flipping to the other side and cooking that side until it is brown and fluffy as well. Once cooked, remove from the oil, lay flat on paper towels, and cover with toppings of your choice. We did sugar and cinnamon sugar.
3. Do the doughnut holes in a batch as well, following the same instructions as above. Set aside, and once cooled, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is soo easy!!! I may have to try them, but hopefully my husband doesn't get addicted! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does this kind of stuff have to be so easy to make? At least things like soufflés and lava cakes are hard to make, so it hinders me from eating them on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ... I refuse to accept that these are this easy to make because that means I would have to surrender to my donut addiction and I refuse to do it!!!! Dammit Dani!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word these look all kinds of wonderful!! xo

    ReplyDelete