Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September IPSY Glam Bag Review

This month's glam bag simply rocked. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love the products I got in this months bag! Now, if they could just get DHL to ship these bags on time... I'd be a happy girl! (12 days waiting in a warehouse to ship? Not okay DHL.)

I had only ever seen NYX products at Ulta before getting my glam bag. I had always looked at their stuff, but never bought anything because I didn't want to get something I'd totally hate. After trying out multiple products though my bags, I have come to really love this product! I am really excited to try out some black eyeshadow - it's definitely not my norm!

This lipstick is a fantastic nude lip color. I've been using it daily since I got it and absolutely adore it! I love nude lipsticks and had been really trying to find a great color since my last lipstick ran out last month. This one is fantastic!

I just love mascara. I really do use too much of it, but I absolutely love trying out different brands, different colors, different textures, and different wands. It's my weakness, and I was so excited to try out this one. Trust me, it didn't fail my expectations!

Starlooks is another brand I've discovered through my Glam bags that I've come to love! They're great quality, last all day, and don't smudge. I was so excited to get a dark black one, it looks great with my mascara!

Freeman Facial Paper Masks
I grew up watching my mom use Freeman products. Their masks, their foot scrubs, their hand treatments. I remember seeing them at Ulta and buying a bunch of face masks because they were affordable and smelled great (they were the full sized ones, I got three for $3). They're one of my favorite go-to's when I want to pamper myself, so when I saw these I was really excited! Freeman makes an awesome product and I love trying their stuff out!

Bag Cost: $10.00
Bag Value:  $44.95
Want to join Ipsy? Check out the link here!
Hope you're having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment