Sunday, June 24, 2012

How to make Uno Magnets

Growing up we all had them, the big alphabet magnets on mom and dads fridge. I'd sit at the fridge and leave messages for the family, even as an adult. I'd play with them in the kitchen while mom made dinner. Magnets were a fun part of my childhood. 

So when I came across a pack of mini uno cards at Wal-Mart for less than a dollar, I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with it. 


What You'll Need:
Mini Deck of Cards
Magnets (small round ones)
Hot Glue Gun and Glue

How to do it: 
Organize the cards in the pattern you'd like them. I used lots of varieties, color coded, mixed, numerical order, etc. 
Fan out with your fingers and add a dab of hot glue to the bottom left corner. Hold down with your thumb (be careful of glue gun burns!). 
Once cool, add your magnet to the back by placing hot glue on the magnet and adhering to the back of the cards. Let cool, then put on your fridge and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment