Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIWW: Summer Makeup

When I try new makeup trends, I look for two things, one of them being simplicity. I work in healthcare and they ask that you wear little to no makeup at all times. Secondly I also look for something that makes me look bright eyed, awake and ready for the day. 


This is what I call my "summer eyes," or even sunset eyes. It is super easy to do and makes your eye color pop while looking awake. 

You'll need a shade of skin-tone makeup as a base, then a white for the inside of your eyes. Line the bottom of your eyes as well with the white. 

Lastly, take an orange, peach or pink and line the middle of your top lid and sweep onto the outside of your eye. This color will make the color of your eyes pop, while the white and base will make your eyes look open and more awake.


There you have it! Beautiful summer eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment