Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our Week in Photos


We had a busy week to say the least, but here are a few of my favorite photos from the week! 

Main photo: Daddy and Brayden. Happy Fathers day hun! You are the best daddy anyone could ask for! 

From top to left: When your daddy is a certified LEO, you get put in uniforms. We think its adorable, so it'll probably keep happening. Cutest little officer EVER! 

The view from my parking stall at work. So pretty, every mornig. 

While visiting daddy on lunch break Brayden got a chance to play with the steering wheel. He loved it! 

The three of us taking a break from Saturday's chores to take a photo. SMILE!

While at Sears trying to get my car fixed, daddy gave baby a piggyback ride. Little man loved it, and so did the big man. 

Finally, this photo. Look at those eyes! It reminds me of Dos Equis for some reason. "I don't always drink milk, but when I do, it's delicious. Stay thirsty, my friends." 

No comments:

Post a Comment