Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cousins


I grew up with only one cousin. She is seven years younger than me, and we only see each other on holidays and birthdays. I love her to death, but I never understood the saying "cousins go to Grandmas house to become best friends." It just seemed weird to me.

Brayden doesn't seem to have that problem. He has two cousins that were born mere months after he was, and he loves his cousins to death. Emma is two months younger than him, and Wyatt (pictured) is about six months younger than him. Brayden loves his cousins and loves to hug them and play as best as he can with them. I am so thankful that Brayden has his cousins, that are his age, near his age, or simply love him enough to play with him whenever they can!

Poor Wyatt, he'll never know what it was like to not have a buddy at grandmas house, because Brayden isn't giving him that option! 

No comments:

Post a Comment