Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Guest Post: Nikki From Fashions on the Fly

Hey guys I'm Nikki from the blog Fashions on the Fly.  Dani invited me to do a guest post and how could I say no. So I decided to refer back to one of my other guest posts because I think it's a topic that could be talked about over and over again. Here are some alternative ideas to wearing the tank top in a modest and fashionable way other than just putting it over a white t-shirt. I know that this has been something I have had a hard time with, such a hard time that I avoided fun and cute tank tops altogether for a very very long time. With that said here it is
Pants-J Brand, Shirt-Target, Tanktop-Old Navy, Shoes-Tory Burch
Below I posted 4 alternatives to the look above, the white t-shirt under the tank top look. 

Cardigan-Nordstrom Belt-F21
Look #1
 The easy go-to cardigan! 
Cardigans are the greatest cover-ups and it also makes it so you aren't wearing that many layers. My closet is FULL of cardigans like this one, couldn't live without them!

Shirt-Walmart Belt-H&M
Look #2 
The Chambray shirt! 
Chambray=A-MAZING! That's all needs to be said about it!

Jacket-Levis, Shirt-Urbanwear
Look #3
 The Jacket
 I mixed it up with this one slightly. Not only did I put  the jacket over the tank top but I also did a button down underneath. It added some spice, not to mention I loved the dots and strips mixing (if you can even tell that the orange shirt has dots on it)

Shirt-Levis, Belt-F21
Look #4
Button-Down Beauty
The button-down underneath anything makes everything look fancier, at least I think so. I chose a white button-down but you can do any color and most patterns. The more the colors and patterns the more fun the outfit!

Well there you have it, hope you enjoyed it. It was fun to make this post, not to mention my neighbors were wondering why I had changed so many times haha! Come stop by and say to me, I'd love to meet some new buddies!


Pin It Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Those are some nice ways to play with stripes. Great ideas.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-word-do-you-see.html

    ReplyDelete