Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Confessions


1. Sometimes I get super judgemental about other people as parents. I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't, but I just get in this mentality, that if I can do it with my child, then everyone should. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about certain things that some kids just wont do. I'm talking about things ALL kids do. Like crying in public. If a baby is whining and fussing, whatever, leave him be. But if a child is ALL OUT WAILING AND HAS BEEN FOR TWENTY MINUTES, for heavens sake, take the kid out to calm down! Some people just don't have an interest in their child, and that makes me sad (and annoyed).

2. I love the people in my life that help me out with watching the little man while I'm at work. That being said, it is really bothering me that they change his whole outfit after I leave because they don't like it. I mean, he looks cute, he's wearing a clean top, matching jacket, clean jeans, cute sneakers and socks... the pacifier is clean, I have NO IDEA why they change it when I leave (and its never cute, matching or comfortable looking when I return). If he threw up on it, or had an accident, I get it, whatever, no worries..but for no reason? I don't get it

3. Totally had a root beer float for breakfast on Wednesday. I'm not ashamed.

4. I'm not a big-name mega blogger. Which is why whenever I get blog comments I act like a little kid. If you love me, let me know, if not, let me (and my little blog) go! Yeah, I'm corny. And tired.

5. I totally DIY'd my kids Halloween Costume. I'm awesome like that. Also, my dad posted this photo on FB and Real Salt Lake's Johnny Steele totally liked it. We're mega fans, so that was pretty fantastic. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, did you know your word verification is on for comments? It makes people hesitate to leave one, so I thought maybe you didn't know. If you want quick instructions on how to take it off I have them here:
    http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com/2012/09/removing-word-verification-from-your.html

    ReplyDelete