Friday, November 2, 2012

Lion House Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup


If you haven't had the Lion House's Chicken Noodle soup, then you need to try this recipe! We cut the whole recipe in half and it served two perfectly. The extra noodles and veggies give it the extra oomph and is so filling and good!

You'll Need:
2 Chicken Breasts
5 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Cup Carrots, Chopped
1 Cup Celery, Chopped
1 Cup Potatoes, Diced
2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 C Milk
8-12 oz Noodles
Salt and Pepper to taste

Boil the chicken in a pot of water. Once cooked, remove, shred, and dump the water out (it'll look nasty, trust me on this one). Then, add the chicken broth, shredded chicken, veggies, cream of chicken soup, milk and noodles. Cook on medium to low heat for about 30-50 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the salt and pepper in last and serve with rolls or crackers. 

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. New follower here....ran across your button on another page. Come check me out at http://aprichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have been making a soup a week and I have been wanting to make this one... I just needed to get it from my mom's lion house cookbook... so I am SO HAPPY you posted it! Thanks for sharing. New follower!
    Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete