Sunday, November 18, 2012

Taking Christmas Photos

Bubba gave me my Christmas present early. He told me something we both agree is true; "If I don't give you your present early, you'd never forgive me for allowing you to miss the chances to capture our sons' first Christmas." When I opened the box I realized he was very right.

It was a new camera.
I'd been shooting with a 6 year old point and shoot. Nothing of any sort of quality at all, just a cheap one purchased at Wal-Mart during an awesome sale. Its done well, but taken well over the amount of photos it needs to.


So naturally I had to try it out immediately. Brayden got in his outfit, the backdrop was set.
Time to take some photos!


Problem is, he was skipping his naptime to do so, and wanted to crawl around and play like babies do.
So, the photos didn't turn out like I wanted them to.


Oh well. They're still cute. 


Thanks for the camera hun! I love it and am so excited to capture our sons first Christmas in photos!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! The pictures look great. What kind of camera did you get??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i just got a new fancy camera too, and i've been loving it! new follower from the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute ekkk enjoy your new camera and capturing all the moments :).

    Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx

    ReplyDelete