Sunday, November 25, 2012

Vox Box Review

I am part of the social networking site, Influenster. Have you heard of it yet? If not, go check it out!
I was selected to receive the Collegate Vox Box! Here are the items that were in my goody box!


Necco Tropical Wafers (Retails at $1.25). I loved these. Candy is my secret addiction and I loved these. Don't let the photo fool you, they're BIG and the roll has lots of thin wafers in them. I shared with my husband and between the two of us these were gone in no time!
Rating: 4 out of 5



Pentel EnerGel-X Campaign Pen (Retails at $1.90 per pen). I use pens a LOT for work, as a matter of fact, all I ever use are pens, so getting a nice pen in this VoxBox really made me so incredibly happy! The grip on it is great and the ink flows so well onto the paper without smearing or smudging. It also is an easy click, none of that getting stuck crap like other click pens do!
Rating 5 out of 5 stars.
I'll be seen using this one at work!


Energy Sheets (retails at $5.95 for a pack of 10 sheets). Bubba and I tried these the next morning, before another Thanksgiving get-together with the family. We both tried them and said the same thing, they could dissolve better, but they work, and the fact that they taste like Listerine Strips make me more likely to use them in the mornings than not. Nothing is nastier than coffee breath in the morning when you are fresh out of mints or gum!
Rating: 4 out of 5.
I just wish they'd dissolve better!


NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil (Retails at $2.49 per pencil)
I really liked this product, and used it immediately after I got it. I've been a fan of NYC cosmetics for some time now, my favorites being their eyeliner pencils and polishes, so I was STOKED to find a black glitter eyeliner pencil in my box! I couldn't capture a clear photo of my eye with this pencil, but if I see it at the store, I'm buying more! It is wonderful!
Rating: 5 out of 5


ImPress Press-On Manicure (Retails at $7.99 for patterns). This product was the first one I tried, and I LOVE it. I'm always on the look out for new nail art and designs since that is the only way to express myself and be fashionable at work in my scrubs. Let me tell you, these things are so incredibly easy to apply, and they last! I've done the dishes twice, done the laundry, tended to the baby, showered, everything and they've lasted. I would rate these for mommies and for college students because they are durable!


This is the nails after application. They were so close to perfect fit and length I almost didn't need to trim or file them down! (I did anyways for the sake of work and my little man.)


The design I got was fabulous! I am so in love with my manicure now!
Rating: 5 out of 5.
I will be buying more of this product!

VoxBox rating: 4.5 out of 5. All of the products were catered to me and my lifestyle, even though I am not your traditional college student! The products were all effective and very easy to use and incorporate into my life. I am very excited! 



No comments:

Post a Comment