Thursday, November 22, 2012

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Photo Props to my Dad.





Last night we went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the Energy Solutions Arena (formally known as the Delta Center) in Salt Lake. My dad surprised us all with a text about a week ago that said "clear your schedules, get a babysitter, you're going with us on Thanksgiving Eve to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra." 

This all happened when I was having a hard day at work. Imagine my shock.
I cried, I was so excited.
I had never been to a concert before, and oh my goodness. The lights. The pyrotechnics (the fireworks AND the flames!), the amount of amazing musicians and performers. It was AMAZING. I can only imagine for long it takes to create a show like that. 

This video was found via Youtube search for blogger. I do not own it and it is a few years old (I was told in 2009 when my parents first attended that the leads all had bleach blonde hair, I'm pretty sure this is the same concert they were able to see). However, I'm adding it so if you're not familiar with this group you'll know who I am talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment