Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

I have no idea where I found this recipe- but it is SO good! I tried it out the other day and the loaf was devoured by my husband and his coworkers by the end of the day (I got one slice and he took the rest to work to share - its that good!).


What you need:
1 3/4 cup Flour
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
1 cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Eggs
1/2 cup Melted and cooled butter
2-3 bananas (if you use the ones that are spotting and brown they mix easier)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet).


Mix all your wet ingredients first, then add your dry ingredients. Mix well. For those who are in small kitchens or don't have a mixer (like me), I used my magic bullet for the wet ingredients, it made mixing the dry ingredients by hand so easy!

Grease your bread pan and add the mix to it.

Bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. (Took about 50 minutes for me).
ENJOY!

This was the first time I've made bread of any kind and I was shocked at how easy it was and how good it turned out. Definitely a great recipe for amateur cooks like me!

**Edited to add better photos:**



No comments:

Post a Comment