Thursday, April 5, 2012

RSL Vs. Montreal


For my birthday my dad and mom invited us to join them at the Real Salt Lake Vs. Montreal Impact game. Montreal is a brand new team to the MLS this year and we were excited to see what they've got to add to the league. It was AWESOME. For a Wednesday night the crowd was SOLD OUT and loud! The game was chippy and intense, just the way any real fan likes it!

The score ended at 1:0, meaning RSL WON and that we got three points added towards the Supporters Shield for the playoffs later in the season. The crowd chanted our new anthem "Believe" loudly and the stadium was full of great energy!

The gals that sit in front of us are AWESOME and love to joke. I teased them that they should buy me a churro for my birthday (we always get churros no matter what, but at the end of last season when we were season ticket holders still we started the tradition of every other game we bought them churros and they bought us churros). Well surprise! My dad ended up getting me a Churro for my birthday treat! YUM!

It was a great night to be had! My only disappointment is that my dad doesn't let me take photos of him, but I understand it. We had a GREAT time! Thanks parentals!


No comments:

Post a Comment