Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally Friday

It's FINALLY Friday! Here in SLC it has been a beautiful week and I've really been struggling with how busy we've been, between doctors appointments, meetings and keeping the baby indoors because he's so little. I'm stoked to get outside and to just hang out in the sun!

What has happened this week? Lets check it out...

Our life has been so crazy this week! We got our taxes done, Bubba had a soccer game (and a great one to boot- they won 10-4!) got extra paperwork for work filed, copies made and picked up from the correct place, I had my six week OB follow up, visited the doctors for my sinus infection and found out I have a kidney infection to boot (from lack of drinking water, who knew?!), throw in another set of doctors appointments for Bubba and I today and finally, our day of rest tomorrow. Sigh. Brayden is so lucky to have grandparents that adore him and took him overnight last night so mommy could rest with this infection and daddy could get over his cold. We are definitely a sight to be seen- thats for sure!

Blog Posts To Check Out


  • Gala Darling talks about the Spring Equinox and letting go. Beautifully written, as always. 
  • Over at Harley and Jane there is a hilarious blog post titled Lunch Date with Myself. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does things like this! 
  • Over at i Believe in Unicorns she blogged about a wedding (SO BEAUTIFUL!) her dialogue is adorable and totally worth the read!
  • Over at Love, Meg she shared her talent of music with us- she's awesome. 
  • Check out this awesome DIY Stuffed Owl tutorial. 
  • Over at a Pretty Penny, she answers the question of how to balance it all.
  • Little Chief Honeybee shares the perfect answer
Did I forget to link your blog? Shoot me an email or leave me a message in the comments section so I know to add your blog for next time! 

Have a happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment