Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I'm Learning From My Baby

The best part of being a mommy so far is figuring out my little dude. He's got such a big personality and I am learning a lot about the basics of life from this little man. After a few days of thinking about all the things I'm learning, I compiled a list. 

Things Baby Boy Has Taught Me:

  •  Smile before you go to sleep, you'll wake up less cranky.
  • Stretch REALLY REALLY big when you wake up.
  • Smile at the people you love, it makes them happy. Heck, smile for no reason at all. 
  • Take care of yourself. Feeling sick and sad makes everyone else feel sick and sad too, and thats just no fun. 
  • Sometimes you just need to be cuddled...and you know what? Thats okay. 
Photo courtesy of my mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment