Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Take the MLS Challenge with me!

I had seen on twitter that someone had challenged himself to what he called the "MLS Challenge," and that it helped him loose weight while not compromising his television time and his favorite sport; soccer! Anyone who knows us knows we are HUGE soccer fans and this idea seemed brilliant to us!

How does it work?

For every goal scored that week in the MLS, you walk or run a mile.
It's that easy!

You might be thinking that it seems too simple...well, when you consider how many teams are in the MLS, and how high scoring some games can get, it becomes brilliant! For example, last years Real Salt Lake season opener the final score was 4-1. That means that that is five miles alone!

There are other benefits besides weight loss. Usually I walk for stress relief and energy, so this is going to be fun for me to try out!

Join me!


Post this image to your blog if you are going to join us with this challenge and then shoot me an e-mail (or comment below). I'll be posting every Sunday the miles that need to be walked that week, as well as any updates from YOU that you send in.

At the end of the season I will be doing a giveaway for those who participated!

Have fun, and don't forget. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment