Monday, March 19, 2012

The Floor Gym

This last week I took our gift cards to Babies-R-Us and bought little dude a floor gym. My sister in law originally found it for us and showed me an online video about it from the manufacturers website, and since I had seen it I was SO excited to get it for my little man!

We picked it up and set it up and let the little dude lay down in it, being pessimistic about it since he was only five weeks at the time. Much to my surprise, he started batting at the toys dangling and kicking away at the piano keys. He made new noises as he played with it. He LOVED IT!

Since then he's been in and out of it, but the family keeps asking me to snap photos of him enjoying it. An odd request, but sure, why not. After I took the photos and went to upload them I fell in love with them and how cute they are because I knew my little dude was happy. Who would've thunk a six week old baby could love playing so much already?!

*Sniff sniff* He's growing up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment